It's a thrill to live on the hill!
Borough of Fountain Hill
941 Long St, Fountain Hill, PA 18015 | 610-867-0301
Fountain Hill -COVID-19 Response
Fountain Hill Response to Coronavirus – Updated 3/25
ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM MARCH 18 TO SLOW SPREAD OF COVID-19
Wolf Administration Orders Closure of Non-Life-Sustaining Businesses at 8 p.m. Today, March 19
Enforcement Actions for Restaurant, Bar Dine-In Closure Began at 8 p.m., March 18
Enforcement Actions for Non-Compliance will Begin at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, March 21
COVID-19 Update Monday March 3/23/2020 at 9:00 am
The Borough of Fountain Hill is Operating under a Declaration of Disaster Emergency proclaimed by the Mayor, which is attached.
- All public meetings hereby cancelled until further notice.
- All Borough Playgrounds are CLOSED. effective immediately.
- This will be enforced by the Fountain Hill Police Department
- Borough Parks and Trails will remain open for passive use.
- No organized sports in public parks, all user agreements are suspended until further notice in order to comply with the CDC and PA Dept of Health
- PA Gov. Tom Wolf has ordered a statewide shutdown of all non-essential businesses, including dine-in restaurants, bars, casinos, and child care centers. – The shutdown directive goes into effect at 8:00 am on Monday morning 3/23/2020
- Medical facilities, Grocery stores and Trash collection services will remain open, and restaurants are permitted to conduct take-out business.
Fountain Hill Response to Coronavirus – Update 3-19-2020
Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Governor Wolf’s recent declaration of an emergency, the Fountain Hill Borough Administrative office will be CLOSED to the public for two weeks, effective immediately, through March 27, 2020.
- If you need service, please contact Borough Hall by phone at 610-867-0301 or contact the appropriate department via email. Additional contact information is available on our website.
- Please utilize the drop box outside Borough Hall to submit any payments or permits during this time. The box will be checked frequently.
- Residents can also pay the Utility Bill online with a credit card or by electronic check (eNETPAY). To register go to: www.billpay.ubmaxonline.com or www.ub-pay.com (information on the borough website: www.fountainhill.org )
- Building Inspections will continue as needed. Planned Permit applications will continue to be processed.
- The borough council meeting on March 18th is cancelled
- Fountain Hill Police Department, Public Works, and Fire Department will continue to operate and support the Borough as normal.
- Borough parks, trails and playgrounds will remain open for use.
- Use of the playground equipment is at your own risk and we encourage parents to be mindful during this time.
We encourage neighbors to help neighbors, as a community we will persevere through this crisis. The situation is still developing and we caution all residents to stay vigilant.
Please click here for information from Lisa Boscola regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).