It's a thrill to live on the hill!
Borough of Fountain Hill
941 Long St, Fountain Hill, PA 18015 | 610-867-0301
Fountain Hill Response to Coronavirus
Due to the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Governor Wolf's recent declaration of an emergency, the Fountain Hill Borough Administrative office will be CLOSED to the public for two weeks, effective immediately, through March 27, 2020.
Please click here to see important update to the business community from Governor Wolf's administration.
Committee Meetings- all meetings are as needed
Police - First Monday starting at 5:45 p.m.
Finance, Public Works, Personnel, House & Ordinance - First Wednesday of each month starting at 5:30 p.m.
Fire, Health & Sanitation, Recreation - Third Wednesday of each month starting at 5:30 p.m.
In keeping with Governor Wolf 's recent declaration of emergency regarding Coronvirus, State Representative Jeanne McNeil's satellite office hours (located inside Fountain Hill Borough Hall ) every Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. will be cancelled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The safety of our residents is our top priority with the current situation.
Receive alerts (emergency information, traffic issues, snow emergencies, missing persons, etc.) from the Police Department. Sign up today by clicking the link below.
Date Published: March 25th, 2020
Fountain Hill Response to Coronavirus – Updated 3/25
ALL NON-LIFE-SUSTAINING BUSINESSES IN PENNSYLVANIA TO CLOSE PHYSICAL LOCATIONS AS OF 8 PM MARCH 18 TO SLOW SPREAD OF COVID-19
Wolf Administration Orders Closure of Non-Life-Sustaining Businesses at 8 p.m. Today, March 19
Enforcement Actions for Restaurant, Bar Dine-In Closure Began at 8 p.m., March 18
Enforcement Actions for Non-Compliance will Begin at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, March 21
COVID-19 Update Monday March 3/23/2020 at 9:00 am
The Borough of Fountain Hill is Operating under a Declaration of Disaster Emergency proclaimed by the Mayor, which is attached.
- All public meetings hereby cancelled until further notice.
- All Borough Playgrounds are CLOSED. effective immediately.
- This will be enforced by the Fountain Hill Police Department
- Borough Parks and Trails will remain open for passive use.
- No organized sports in public parks, all user agreements are suspended until further notice in order to comply with the CDC and PA Dept of Health
- PA Gov. Tom Wolf has ordered a statewide shutdown of all non-essential businesses, including dine-in restaurants, bars, casinos, and child care centers. – The shutdown directive goes into effect at 8:00 am on Monday morning 3/23/2020
- Medical facilities, Grocery stores and Trash collection services will remain open, and restaurants are permitted to conduct take-out business.