The Borough's Residential & Commercial program consists of the following
- Glass (Amber, Green, Clear)
- Bimetal (Tin & Aluminum)
- Plastics (HDPE & PETE-with Recycling Logo 1 &
2; examples-soda, milk, juice, water & cleaning bottles)
- Newspaper (Place along side to recycling container
in tied bundles or place in paper bags).
County Solid Waste
- Electronic Recycling
Collection varies depending on your Zone.
- South Side Recycling is picked up every two weeks on the first pick
up of the week (Tuesday);
- North Side Recycling is picked up every two weeks on the first pick
up of the week (Monday).
Materials can be commingled in your official recycling container. Need
one? Call Borough Hall (610-867-0301) for a new or a replacement container.
Cost: 20 gallons ($10); 10 gallons ($8). Remember to rinse materials before
disposing them. Please adhere to the recycling preparation by rinsing
cans and removing caps & lids. Any problems with collection, please
call the Hauler (Raritan Valley Disposal) at 610-432-7574.
- Glass (Clear, Colored)
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel & bi-metal Cans
- Leaf Waste
- High grade office paper
- Corregated Cardboard
- Plastic Bottles (labeled as #1 and #2)
- White Goods (appliances)
HERE for the Code of Ordinance for Recycling