The Borough's Residential & Commercial program consists of the following materials:
- Glass (Amber, Green, Clear)
- Bimetal (Tin & Aluminum)
- Plastics (HDPE & PETE-with Recycling Logo 1 & 2; examples-soda, milk, juice, water & cleaning bottles)
- Newspaper (Place alongside to recycling container in tied bundles or place in paper bags).
- Christmas Trees
- Lehigh County Solid Waste
- Electronic Recycling
- Collection varies depending on your zone.
South Side Recycling is picked up every two weeks on the first pick up of the week (Tuesday).
North Side Recycling is picked up every two weeks on the first pick up of the week (Monday).
Materials can be commingled in your official recycling container. They are available for purchase at the Borough office for $10. Remember to rinse materials before disposing of them. Please adhere to the recycling preparation by rinsing cans and removing caps & lids. Any problems with collection, please call the Hauler (Raritan Valley Disposal) at 610-432-7574 or visit their website at https://www.republicservices.com