Permit Application Procedure
1. Download the desired permit.
2. Complete permit application (PRINT CLEARLY AND LEGIBLY)
3. Attach 3 (three)
sets of plans as required by permit.
4. Submit Application and Plans to Fountain Hill Borough Office of Code Enforcement , 941 Long Street, Fountain Hill, PA 18015
5. Upon approval and issuance, the applicant will be notified the permit is ready for pick up, and the amount due for the permit. Payment must be made by check or money order, made payable to the Borough of Fountain Hill.
Credit card payments will be accepted for an additional fee.
6. The permit may be picked up Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM at the reception desk at Fountain Hill Borough Hall, 941 Long Street, Fountain Hill, PA 18015.
If you have any questions you may call the Code Enforcement Office at 610-867-5124.
RESIDENTIAL REPLACEMENT SEWER/ WATER SERVICE
RESIDENTIAL HOT TUB & SPA
MECHANICAL (HVAC, Heating etc.)
ROAD OCCUPANCY (For dumpsters or Personal Storage Units to be placed on a street)
CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY REQUEST FORM